Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Rust converter

To: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>, "john j tonyes" <flfox1@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Rust converter
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 13:38:55 -0400
True for sure on the whole can turning into a big block of waste. But if you
are just painting clean sandblasted metal it is possible to use it at more
than
one sitting. The one thing I forgot to mention is when re sealing the lid of
the can,
make sure you take a piece of saran wrap or other kind of platic and put it
between the lid and the can. Other wise the lid will actually bond to the
can!!
Amazing stuff, just an example of how awesome this stuff is, I don't know why
you would consider using anything else.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside
1954 Dodge M37