[oletrucks] 48 Firewall Battery Tray help needed

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 48 Firewall Battery Tray help needed
From: "Greg Green" <greg@a1glass.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:16:10 -0500
I want to put my battery on the firewall.  Did the 58-59 have the battery on
the firewall?  From the picture i have seen it appears that it did but I
need to be sure before ordering it.  It is polished stainless and
expensive......if anyone has any other suggestions feel free to share.  I've
been all over the internet looking for a chrome/stainless tray and only
found the 58-59 i mentioned above.

thanks in advance,

Greg
'48 Hot Rod in Progress