Re: [oletrucks] Original or IFS

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Original or IFS
From: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:44:26 -0500
>I want an old look with a more modern ride and safety.<

Bob-

My wife's truck, an '58 Apache is on a 1976 frame.  It was that way when we
bought it, but it rides a lot better than my '50 3600, which RIDES like a
'50 3600!  Check them out on my website, and if you want, I can take some
pictures of the frame from underneath to give you some ideas-

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)