Re: [oletrucks] Valve cover leaks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Valve cover leaks
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:18:56 -0500
The blue silicone stuff that Locktite, NAPA and others sell works
real well too, though if you are sloppy it sticks out like a sore
thumb.  At least we don't have to worry about fouling an oxygen sensor
on our trucks.

Since it conforms to both surfaces and can fill a pretty big gap,
it is very forgiving.

Make sure you follow the instructions to make it work right.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN