Re: [oletrucks] Valve cover leaks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Valve cover leaks
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 15 Aug 2001 11:55:24 -0700
Forgot to mention that Aviation Permatex is different; it is not silicone
based.  It is a thick brown liquid about the color and consistency of brown
molasses. . . in January; very thick and slow flowing.  It's brushed on in as
thin  a coat as you can get and then I always used it with the regular gaskets,
never in place of gaskets.

It comes in a plastic "jar" and has a brush applicator in the lid.

Mark N