Re: [oletrucks] Re: AD rear fenders

To: jrdorsey@strato.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: AD rear fenders
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:03:51 -0700 (PDT)
john dorsey says:

> Save their dies my ass, they are probably using the extra metal to make
> more fighter planes to to try and kill our brave aviators with. Then
> they use the money we buy it with to buy the jet fuel.
>
> I don't care if they are 1/4" thick and made of gold if it's chinese I
> won't buy it!

This topic is in danger of becoming a flame fest and completely against the
charter of the list.  Do not continue this thread.

If you want to discuss options for repros that is fine.  If you want to
bash foriegn countries, take it to a political based discussion list.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@bigfoot.com