[oletrucks] sand blasting equipment

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck \(E-mail\)" <old-chevy-truck@onelist.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] sand blasting equipment
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:24:28 -0400
I went to order the 40 lb pressurized blaster from harbor freight and was
told that they will process my order in 2-3 days then they told me after a
week (I called back) that the item was back ordered and they would not
receive it for 3 weeks and I should look for it around the start of October.

So I started to look around and can not find anything like it for the same
price $100 and no shipping charge.  Do you know where I could find one for
around this price sooner?

Has anyone used a Speed Blaster made by Unitec.  The best I can find on it
is $36.50 + 5.00 shipping from autobodystore.com.

Here is a web site with some info on the Speed Blaster:

http://www.emachinetool.com/tooling/temp_top_right.cfm?FamilyID=P007B&Source
=PTC

Let me know if you think this (Speed Blaster) is good or better than a
bucket blaster.  I want to do something before the snow start flying.

I can see myself owning both of these - one for quick stuff and the other
for a larger jobs.  Is this making sense?

Thanks,
NHJim