[oletrucks] Getting the new addition running.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Getting the new addition running.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:45:35 -0400
Hi everyone,

I just became the owner of YAOL (Yet Another OleTruck) It is a 1940 1/2 ton.
It is an very good shape. Someone along the line of owners spent a fair
amount of time on it. My immediate problem is it won't stay running. I have
drained the gas tank and replaced the plugs. I have very good spark and
fuel. If I pull the choke all the way out it will start and run on a very
high idle, but I can't get it to run with the choke pushed in. I can start
it with the choke all the way out and if I am patient I can get the choke in
about half way but then it dies instantly.
Any suggestions on carb settings or things to check ?

Thanks.

Bill Schickling