[oletrucks] Getting the new addition running.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Getting the new addition running.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 23:29:15 -0400
Everyone,

Wanted to drop a line and thank John Tonyes, Bruce Kettunen and Eric in
Houston for the information that helped me get my newest toy running. I
drained the gas tank and cleared the fuel line of all the old gas, but never
attended to the fuel filter or the carb.

Got to the auto parts store today and bought a new filter and some carb
cleaner. Spent about 30 - 40 minutes taking the carb apart, cleaning and
reassembling. Put everything back together and it fired right up and ran
just as sweet as can be. Drove it around the yard for a few minutes. Man
that four speed is something else.

Thanks guys. My face still stings from the smile on had on my face while I
was driving.

Bill Schickling
1940 3/4 ton
1940 1/2 ton