Re: [oletrucks] Task Force rewire

To: Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Task Force rewire
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:17:10 -0600
Gage, that is a function of your dimmer switch, the outside headlight sealed
beams have 2 filaments and 3 prongs for the for the plug into the harness
the inside headlight sealed beams have only 1 filament and 2 prongs for the
plug into the harness. When you press the dimmer switch it cuts power from
the lowbeam wire and puts it to the high beam wire. all 4 of the high beam
prongs need to be wired to the high beam wire. I hope that I havent made
this as clear as
mud for you.
Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside