[oletrucks] Task force rewire

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Task force rewire
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:47:52 -0700
I've never understood the need for fusible links. I had one go in a 83 Dodge,
and it took the dealer several hours and abt $150 to replace it. I'd check. It
seems to me that an appropriate size fuse or circuit breaker would be better.
If everything is set up right, (good ground, etc) a six volt system should be
good. But I don't know of you can get the higher power (Halogen) lights in six
volts.  Bob KNOTTS in PHX