Re: [oletrucks] flashers on a '59

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] flashers on a '59
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:06:19 -0700
My 1960 GMC accessory manual lists factory 4-way flashers (GMC) part
number 2233882.  I'd imagine that Chevrolet had their own part number.
 My grandpa's '61 GMC 4000 came from the factory with 4-way flashers. I
have no idea about Task Force trucks though....

Conrad Vogel
http://www.nidlink.com/~conrad/trucks.html