[oletrucks] I Got The Chevy Duty Wire Harness...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I Got The Chevy Duty Wire Harness...
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 18:17:16 -0400
Well, I gave up trying to rewire my '59 on my own and bought a chevy duty
wire harness.  I've never installed a wire harness before so is there any
tips anyone can offer that I may find helpful?  What are some of the
problems you guys have encountered and how did you over come them?
Thanks for any suggestions,

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!