Re: [oletrucks] I Got The Chevy Duty Wire Harness...

To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, "Ole Truckers"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I Got The Chevy Duty Wire Harness...
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:11:29 -0500
For a light under the dash.....Go to your local Hobby store and buy some
roll magnet (they come in either strips or sheets).  Glue them to the back
of your light...and there you have a light you can stick anywhere under your
dash.

I also use one of the magnetized bowls and use a very old light made back in
the 50's that uses a headlight for the bulb and plugs into the cigarette
lighter or clamps to the battery.  It works with either a 6V or 12V round
bulb.  It was given to me by my grandfather back in the early 60's, just in
case I broke down in my first car when I was 16.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs