[oletrucks] Fall AACA Show at HersheyPark (PA)....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fall AACA Show at HersheyPark (PA)....
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:02:23 EDT
Hello fellow listers....

Just wanted to let you know (as if those of you in the Northeast already
didn't know!) that the Fall AACA Antique Auto Show at HersheyPark in Hershey,
PA starts today (Oct 10) and runs until Saturday (Oct 13).  I will be making
my 12th annual trek there on Saturday.  Will anyone from the list be there
with their truck on display????  If so, please drop me a line (and a space #
if you have one) so I can stop by and say "hi".  Maybe this will be the year
I find myself a truck to buy (LOL LOL LOL -- just what the newlywed wife
would want to hear!).

Roger Roslowski, Jr.
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey