Re: [oletrucks] TF truck frame ID responses

To: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF truck frame ID responses
From: "Tom" <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:19:19 -0400
I have a similar problem...
The VIN on the cab is gone, but the title (actually, an Alabama
registration) has the ENGINE numbers on it, and now the engine is GONE!
I am afraid to do ANYthing to the truck because Connecticut is really tough
with titles and numbers... At least they were with a Harley I built. Don't
want to go thru THAT again, so for now the truck sits in baskets.
Tom Volpe
'55-2nd in limbo