Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump

To: "James Collins" <jxc7@psu.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 19:45:05 -0700
The only thing that comes to mind is that the eccentric lobe the fuel pump
arm hits on is at it's most outward position and this is making the
installation of the new fuel pump difficult.  Try bumping the engine over so
the point of the lobe is in the other direction so the arm on the fuel pump
doesn't have too much pressure on it and the pump should install very easy!

Joe