[oletrucks] thanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] thanks
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:38:21 -0400
I just wanted to say thanks to all the list members who have shared so
much of their electrical system knowledge with me.  It won't be according
to any of the diagrams or instructions that came with the wiring harness
I bought, but I've got the tail lamps working now.

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!