Re: [oletrucks] flatbed trailer

To: "Truck Guy" <chevy620@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] flatbed trailer
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 23:39:07 -0700
I have built one myself, sold it, kicked my self, wanna do another someday.
I'm in process of building car hauler on truck now. Just go to
www.trailerplans.com and they have several plans available for all kinds of
trailers and sizes. Most are $29.95, not the cheapest, yet have several
pages and good instructions and links to parts places too. He has some in
Northern tools catalogs too. I bought three diff plans from him and he is
good at answering email or phone questions. I have one for a dolly type and
two for trailers, one tilts. Check out the site, good pix to choose from.
One thing, it's cheaper to buy one than it is to build, just that you can
make yours stronger and have options when you build it. Plan on spending
around $1500 just for parts, steel and wheels/lights, etc.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
AD COE's in process
GMC Tilt -cab flatbed