Re: [oletrucks] Engine Removal

To: "dpewter" <dpewter@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine Removal
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:56:27 -0700
I hear ya on the hoist witch folds! Mine is an american made unit that I
bought after owning an import that had removeable legs. I wish I had kept it
now. Now, they have some that fold up the legs easier than taking mine off.
You can fold up and roll to corner of garage till next time. Mine is
heavier, but takes up LOTS of room like you say. AND, it doesn't have swivel
wheels on leg ends like my other and I'm always having to slide it sideways
to move around as it's hard to steer and manuever like that. I do reccommend
getting the larger capacity one, a one-ton is not enough for me anyway.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
AD COE's in process
GMC Tilt -cab flatbed