Re: [oletrucks] Body & Paint Job

To: mm@service-quality.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Body & Paint Job
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:28:29 EST
In a message dated 10/28/01 8:36:11 PM Central Standard Time,
mm@service-quality.com writes:

<<  I had the guy come out who did the blasting and priming as he also does
body work and paint at $60.00/hour.  He estimated $10,000 for the job which
requires me to do some other work  >>
My guy (in Texas) did mine for $30 an hour.  I did all the disassembly and
assembly after, but he stripped, straigntened, and painted my '48.  Total
came to just over $3500.  I think your guy is a little high on his numbers,
but I don't know how it works in California.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX