[oletrucks] gas pedal too sensitive

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] gas pedal too sensitive
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:07:11 -0500
Okay heres my problem.  My accelerator pedal extremely sensitive.  For
example, if I start moving after red light and I get to second gear then
when I place my foot on the pedal, with almost no pressure at all, it
sounds like the engine is being rushed with gasoline and the truck begins
to buck wildly and it's not because I'm going fast enough to shift into a
higher gear.  Is there some kind of an adjustment I can make to not have
it so sensitive?  Thanks,

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!