[oletrucks] Engine mount question

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine mount question
From: "Richards, Troy" <TRichards@hrgreen.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 07:45:09 -0600
 In my initial excitement to build my first streetrod, my 52 chevy pickup, I
removed the crossmember for the rear engine mounts for the inline six. At
the time I was thinking big block chevy or cadillac power. Now, 2 years
later, I've changed my mind and want to use a hopped up inline 6. Can I use
a bolt in V8 mount kit and just move it back to fit the inline 6? Any ideas
or suggestions will be appreciated.
 I finally have a garage to work on the truck in so I'm getting fired up
about it again.

 Thanks

        Troy