[oletrucks] bad news, good news

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bad news, good news
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 02:53:49 -0700
The bad news is that on monday morning at 2:05 am on my way to work I found
myself and my 58 GMC fleetside parked in an 8 foot wide concrete drainage
channel, the truck is a total loss. The good news is that I only suffered a
cut on the left elbow, in can only be described as a "E" ticket ride. The
rearend locked up at about 45 MPH in a light rain and I went from driver to
passenger in a heartbeat. What a ride!!!!

Perry Smith
58 GMC Fleetside
58 Chevy stepside ina basket
Phoenix Arizona