[oletrucks] Virus warning.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Virus warning.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 07:49:50 -0800
I just received two emails from list members that may not be aware their PC
are infected with some sort of macro viruses. The emails came with hidden
attachments with names such as "hamster.doc.pif", "card.doc.pif".
The emails have the subject of a recent email and no message on the body of
the message and as soon as the receiver tries to open the message the *.pif
file tries to open in the background. I have Norton and it caught as soon as
the file tried to open.
You may have to run a virus checker to make sure you are not infected.

Thanks,

Antonio