RE: [oletrucks] Virus warning.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Virus warning.
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:31:43 -0600
> Best protection is to not use a program that has access to
> the launch layer of windows (Outlook and Outlook express are
> notorious).  I would encourage anyone that needs to read mail on a
> PC (I don't) to look at Eudora or even use Netscape's messanger.

While what you say about Outlook is right, Eudora is the worst piece of
crap ever made. It automatically saves all incoming attachments to a
directory on your hard drive. Even if you delete the email without
opening it, the attachment still remains on your hard drive. I'd suggest
Pegasus Mail (www.pmail.com)

Bill

On topic information: I asked this on IRC last night, what's people's
opinions on Fiberglass front fenders? I have a choice of fixing my steel
fenders, or getting new fiberglass ... Fixing the steel ones will cost
more ... Any thoughts appreciated.