RE: [oletrucks] Worms, Viruses, etc.

To: "'Mike Bodnar'" <mike_bodnar@checkcare.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Worms, Viruses, etc.
From: joel carey <jcarey54@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:33:56 -0600
      I agree with you about Zone Alarm. I used Black Ice firewall for
about a year and I still received viruses from time to time until a
          friend told me about Zone Alarm. I haven't had it that long but
everyone I talked to said it is 10 times better. After installing McAfee
Virus Scan and Zone Alarm I haven't received any viruses to date. As
suggested in an earlier it is best up update your virus scan at least every
2 to 4 weeks.