Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Injected V-6

To: mark@noakes.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Injected V-6
From: Kirk <kpierce@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 20:42:14 -0500
Mark,

Is your 3 speed od a manual or automatic?

Also,  I'm thinking the TBI would be much easier to make look "retro"
because it could sit on one of the 283 style (oil filler in the
manifold) intakes.  That is what I have in mind.  I have located an oil
bath intake that would be dandy if it will fit the throat of a TBI...
and if I can figure out how to put a paper element into it.