Re: [oletrucks] truck pictures needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck pictures needed
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 3 Dec 2001 20:46:46 -0800
check the chevytrucks.org website for my brother's truck under my name. . .it
still has the orginal stakes that the original owner put on it in 1957 (and
these were transferred from his older truck).  I assume that the design would
work on the AD's as well as TF's since these actually came off an older truck.
My brother bought the truck from the farmer who was the original owner so the
info is solid.  The stake sides are oak painted black and have stood up well to
time.  Brian is off busy working but in a few weeks I could get him to take
some detail  pictures that I could scan and send to you.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
Knoxville,TN