[oletrucks] 55 550 (midwest Classic Chevy-GMC Truck Club Photo page

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 550 (midwest Classic Chevy-GMC Truck Club Photo page
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:23:22 -0700
Hi Rob. It was interesting to talk to Larry. I also talked to a gent in the
Ontario OR area who built an extended cab on his 1950-54 (I don't remember the
yr) GMC 1/2 ton P-U. He promised to send me some photos, but I'm thinking of
visiting relatives in Portland, Alsea, and Tillamook in a few days, and may
stop and see him. Thanks for youyr help. Bob K in PHX. (PS-I've found a 51 (I
think) 3/4cton here in AZ, no engine or transmission, for $1250. Is that a
fair price if it's decent as far as overall condition?)