Re: [oletrucks] tranny problem

To: Bruce K <bekett@uslink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tranny problem
From: The Perfesser <driver@49chevy.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:52:43 -0600
At 07:28 PM 12/9/2001 -0600, Bruce K wrote:
>Could be a worn linkage between the column and the tranny or a worn
>synchronizer in the transmission.  (Does a 52 have a Synchromesh
>transmission?)
>
>Bruce K
>57 3200
>MN
>

>At Sunday, 9 December 2001, you wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >   Can anybody tell me what my problem is ?
> >Here goes. Everytime I shift from first to second gear it slips out of
> >second. The tranny is a three speed on the column. It is a 52 3100.
> >  Any help would be appreciated
> >                                                       Thanks
> >                                                       Joe D'Alessio
> >                                                        52 3100
> >                                                        41 Plymouth
>coupe

>EASY and FREE access to your email anywhere: http://kralweb.com/mail

Paul Schatzkin, aka The Perfesser
http://www.theperfesser.com
http://49chevy.com

NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:  In light of @Home's uncertain future, I have decided
to preemptively change my e-mail address to a domain that I personally own
and control.  From now on, I will be sending and receiving e-mail at
"driver@49chevy.com".  Please change your address books to reflect this new
address.  Hopefully, this will be the last time I need to change e-mail
addresses for some time.