[oletrucks] air compressors

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] air compressors
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:33:59 -0700
This is a two parter: 1. What's the lowest air pressure and volume you need
for a decent spray paint outfit and an air impact wrench? Is there anything
that would take even more pressure or volume?   2. What paints are available
for the do-it-yourselfer to use on a truck? I will probably want a metallic
color. Is there a webpage around somewhere which discusses the available
paints?  I know that's more than 2 questions, but I lie!  I've been thinking
abt buying an air compressor for a couple of years; I'm glad I waited, as I
would have bought too little. Bob K in PHX