Re: [oletrucks] air compressor questions

To: DNICKLES@mbakercorp.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] air compressor questions
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:48:41 -0500
Duncan,

A word of advice.  Do not buy a sears oiless compressor if you can avoid it.
  They are extremly noisey.  So loud it is hard to think when they are
running.

Lowes has a nice 60 gallon Porter Cable compressor for around $400.  Not a
bad choice.  I was going to buy it when I saw the big 80 gallon 2 stage
Ingersoll Rand compressor at Home Depot.  It was $900, I bought it but I was
able to open a home Depot credit card so I got no interest financeing for a
year.

Dan Jacobsen
Warrington, PA