Re: [oletrucks] Help

To: Jim Bullmaster <jbullmas@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:16:12 -0500
Rumor has it the  Heidts IFS system will be going up about $300 for the
complete upgraded (11.5 rotors and larger calipers & power steering
units)
as of Jan 01, 2001...Just put in my order for three  units today saved
$900.00. Letters were sent out to dealers and past customers the
beginning of December... FYI  Chet

--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"