Re: [oletrucks] Help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help
From: "ANDY" <andylvp@core.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:17:18 -0500
I have a Camaro front end clip on my 58. It rides very well but there is a
lot of noise especially when turning on a bumpy surface. The biggest problem
with front end clips is that sometimes they cut the frame too short and the
front bumper rides against the front of the fenders. Also the wheel is nor
centered in the wheel well.

Andy Laurie
andylvp@core.com

Network Management Corp.