Re: [oletrucks] Help

To: "Jim Bullmaster" <jbullmas@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:45:08 -0800
Sounds like your front a-arms are bottoming out on the bump stops.  What
kind of angle is the lower control arm at in relation to the ground....Is
the a-arm point up at the ball joint end or parallel to the ground?

If the outer end of the a-arm by the tire is pointing up then that means
your springs are too weak for the weight and need to be replaced with a
stronger set.

Joe