[oletrucks] Question concerning TF windows

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Question concerning TF windows
From: Bill Bailey <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:29:07 -0500
Happy New Year everyone.  I have a question regarding the little fuzzy
anti-rattle strips that run horizontally along the bottom of the side
windows in a TF truck. There is one on the outside and one on the
inside. My question is, is there any way to put these in without
removing the side glass? If not what is the best to go about removing
the side glass?
Thanks for any enlightenment anyone can give me.
--
Bill Bailey
1957 Chevrolet 3100