RE: [oletrucks] Question concerning TF windows

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Question concerning TF windows
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:20:33 -0800
  No, you'll have to pull the window to put new ones in.  First you need to
remove the wing window assy.  there's a two? bolts down low on the
door..follow the rail down and you'll spot'em.  I don't recall if there's
any up top in the frame, it's been several years since I pulled mine out.

With the window down, you'll be able to fanagle the vent window out.  Once
the vent assy. is out of the way, and the inner panel off, you should be
able to get to the bolts holding the window onto the track..  I dunno, I
may have left a step or two out, like i say, it's been quite some time
since I did it..I do recall wishing I had a third arm when I put it all
back together;)

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net