Re: [oletrucks] Question concerning TF windows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question concerning TF windows
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:33:15 -0600
They pretty much have to go in with the glass in.  The glass won't
fit if they are in there already because of the water seal (looks
like a windshield wiper blade) that goes under the mohairs.

I had pretty good luck on two of them with the glass half way down.
Slide them in against the glass and pop the pegs into the holes
one at a time.  A wooden wedge to pry against the glass to seat the
pegs helps.  If they line up it goes pretty easy.  The first peg
is the hardest.

BTW, the mohairs I put in came from Chevy Duty and fit perfectly.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN