[oletrucks] engine

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] engine
From: "laurie" <lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:09:30 -0400
i just ran my 55 chevy for the first time sine i started rebuilding took awile
to get running but with the fresh 350 rebuild it went pretty good with 65lbs
oil pressure and no leakes soo far ...i also just installed the stearing
coloum out of a 99 chevy van..with a universal setup out of a dodge dakota it
worked great ....now all i got to do is hook up the break lines..
i am using all running gear out of a 81 chevy truck can anyone tell me what
size brake lines i need for the front and back (hard lines)
thanks again
mike
55 second