[oletrucks] Frenching AD Headlights???

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Frenching AD Headlights???
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:38:35 -0700
I came across a site:

http://www.sparechangemagazine.com/features/headlight.html

which makes frenching headlights look like something so simple even a
woman can do it....trouble is, I'm single so the question comes: Is it
really as easy as it looks??...has anyone out there used this method
(moving the buckets to the inside of the fender and welding on the
bezels) to french the headlights on a AD truck??...why do all the
catalog think I need a rather expensive kit to do this?

-A