[oletrucks] delux heater

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] delux heater
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 19:38:48 -0800
does anyone have a compleat deluxe heater set up for a '57 chevy truck they
would like to get rid of? i just wrecked my '00 neon and shes probably going
to be a total. im going to buy her back and fix her myself but in the mean
time the '57 has to be my daily driver again and i have no heater and it
gets cold. i need everything but the levers for a deluxe heater.. working
condition is perfered but i dont need a good heater core. as long as i can
have an old one to give the shop so they can make a new one for me.

i know someone here has to have one,. with all the A/C swaps people do,
theres gotta be one, somewhere???

thanks
Brian M
Atwater, CA