Re: [oletrucks] Frenching AD Headlights???

To: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Frenching AD Headlights???
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:26:59 -0800
Yeah that's basically how you do the Frenched Headlight Conversion.

You will also drill a drain hole on the inside of the fender so the Bezel
doesn't rust out from being full of water and dust.  You'll weld up the
retaining screw hole on the front of the Bezel or leave it for a drain hole.

It's a fun weekend project!

Joe