Re: [oletrucks] To boost or not to boost?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] To boost or not to boost?
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:07:42 EST
In a message dated 1/14/02 5:11:12 PM Central Standard Time,
jonesal@u.washington.edu writes:

<< An upgrade for this spring will be the bendix design from a donor '52
(both axles) and I expect further improvement (wider pad dimensions and
improved contact during braking). >>
I upgraded my '48 with Bendix brakes also ('54 front, '59 rear) and a dual
M/C.  I find the brakes perfectly adequate without any boost.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX