[oletrucks] P-Track rearends

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] P-Track rearends
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:27:51 -0600
Is it possible to convert a non-posi rear end carrier to a p-track?  The
reason for the question is that I have a '55 passenger car rear stamped for
4:11 non posi but when I jack up one rear tire it won't spin.  Is it
possible a different year posi or a converted '55 or has some one welded up
the spiders to create a posi?  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Rob
a.k.a. BelAir Bob