Re: [oletrucks] Stock Frame

To: rock1@austin.rr.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stock Frame
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:15:37 -0600
Lloyd:

If you've got the $$ it is hard to beat a new frame.  If you look up most
articles about frame mods, the first thing they seem to do is measure and/or
box the frame to strengthen it.  Alot of IFS and four link rear ends wind up
doing something major to the frame during the install.  If you are a resto
freak, stay with the stock frame.  If you want handling, ride and aren't
adept with a torch and welder, purchasing a new frame may make sense.

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
POntiac, IL