[oletrucks] Stock Frame

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Stock Frame
From: "rock1" <rock1@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:30:21 -0800
Hey guys, Lloyd the Lurker here. Just started working on my 55 2nd after the
cabs been sitting in the garage for over a year. I cut off the cab corners
then froze. Took me a year of gathering information off this list and other
sources to get the nerve to weld on the new ones. They turned out great!
Don't know what I was worried about! Hehe. Anyway, was wondering what a
rolling Stock Frame was worth as I don't think I will be using it. Also,
what are your Ideas on modifying the stock frame ( clip, or weld IFS ).
Versus buying a custom frame complete. Other than the money difference.
Thanks in advance.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]