[oletrucks] BEDSIDE Spare tire carrier for TF

To: <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] BEDSIDE Spare tire carrier for TF
From: "Pierce, Andrew" <ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:17:18 -0800
Speaking of spare tire carriers, I have been thinking of putting the spare
up on the side of the '56 3200's bed (factory configuration).  I know that a
lot of folks remove the bedside carriers for a "cleaner" look.  Does anyone
have one of these available (fender and brackets) or know of somebody that
does?  Anyone with experience searching for these (are they easy to come by
-- I have no local source)?

Drew
'56 3200