RE: [oletrucks] Spare tire carrier for AD

To: <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Spare tire carrier for AD
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:58:37 -0500
I have one, took it off a truck that was in the junkyard on its side.  I
started to sand blast it - but it was slow going.  I also have the hard to
find support bolt with the ORIGINAL wing nut.  I can not get it free but it
is all there.  I have posted a few photos on my website. What state are you
located in?  What will you offer for it?  I am looking for one for my Art
Deco however I got this one and may still use it if it will not pay for the
correct spare tire carrier.  It is heavy and oversize so I do not have a
clue what shipping would run.

NHJim

http://www.ccsol.com/truck/Spare%20Tire%20Carrier.htm