[oletrucks] Fan CFM

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fan CFM
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:21:48 EST
Just wondering if anyone knows the CFM of a stock 235 fan.  I swapped my 216
for a 235 and want to go with an electric fan.  The trouble is that I don't
think I can fit a large 16" model )I have less than three inches between the
radiator and the pulley.  Possibly two 10" models????  I just want to make
sure I end up with at least as much CFM as the stock unit had.  Any other
ideas are welcome.  I have the whole truck dissasembled and can't remember if
I have room in front for a "pusher" fan or not.  I would have to cut out the
radiator support crossmember if I did and I would rather not do that.
Thanks, Neil
46 2-ton.